Monday, January 2, 2012

Fresh Start 2012


I always feel like the beginning of a new year is time for fresh starts, so I decided to start a blog and put my goals out on the internet for the world to see. Hopefully this will help my accountability and not add to my shame! (However it's probably only of interest to a few small groups with the last names Mahan, Conner, and Williams.)

My goals are to become more healthy this year, both spiritually and physically. For part 2, I enlisted Weight Watchers, and for part 1, I'll start a new reading plan with You Version. I'd like to read through the New Testament and really dig into it.

Today is the last day before I go back to work and the insanity. I feel like I should be super-productive today and remove and re-pack all Christmas, deep clean the house, start a new journal, and cook all meals for the upcoming week in advance. However, in the spirit of being honest and transparent, I'll probably just snuggle with my nephew Tristen (see the adorableness above) and maybe get a mani-pedi!

My sister, brother-in-law, and sweet, precious Tristen have stayed with us over Christmas and it's been so fun! They are leaving for home (Italy) tomorrow, and I will miss them! Thank goodness for Skype and Facebook!

Happy New Year to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment