Sunday, April 1, 2012

Epcot - Flower and Garden Show

Mike and I took a spontaneous trip to Epcot for the Flower and Garden show on the 23rd and 24th. Since we now have our annual passes, we want to be sure we get our money's worth.

We had planned to leave Friday right at 4pm after work, but it was closer to 6 when we actually left. This time we managed a much better hotel. We stayed at the Hilton right next to Downtown Disney. (Much better than the Wyndham from our last trip!) We had dinner at Wolfgang Puck's Express and it was really good.

Epcot was fun. Now it may be a little ironic since I have the blackest thumb - ever. But I love seeing all the topiaries. It's amazing to see what they could create with some plants.  I added two of my favorite pictures. The first was Mater in Japan - I loved this one!



The other was a portion of the Fantasia scene in the entrance. There was also a butterfly garden and Pixie Hollow. Mike did a great job taking pictures of all the topiaries and they are on his Facebook page.

I love that Mike is willing just to  hop on over to Epcot for a day - lots more of these in our future!


No comments:

Post a Comment